Saturday, September 17, 2011

My latest adventure!

I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Newport beach and attend a networking event called Real Savvy.Success. I went to Newport to help get motivation and tools to help grow my home based business. I had the opportunity to meet and network with other women who have their own businesses It was an amazing event for me! I learned about the different Social medias and how each one has its own unique way of helping to grow and build a strong team. I was able to meet and hear several very successful speakers that have surpassed the 7 digit mark each year!! I left with a profound understanding of what it takes mentally and internally to be successful! It really begins with belief and self developement and a absolute mindset that You can do this or anything you really want to do in life! Sounds like everything you have always heard,but it is So true!! If you want this to work you must believe. You must start today!! And you must turn your cup right side up and start filling it with knowlege and information!! The more you know the bigger You will grow! And the biggest most profound thing I learned was to stop blaming the world for my lack of success and own up to All my mistakes and start making changes. If Life is ever going to get better, easier, and happier it will never be money!! If takes small changes that create these things we are wanting. I am on a journey to grow in Life.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Bakersfield, California, United States
I have been in the dental field for 17 years. I recently added relationship marketing to my job set. I am excited to share and create a fun and exciting team to join in this new ground floor opportunity!! Many exciting ways to grow and not only improve your health but your finacial status as well! Health+ Wealth= Happiness! Favorite quote: "Today ,Please take care of you for me and I will take care of me for you.". Jim Roan

Followers