Friday, November 7, 2008

Well this week was short for me.  Jon had a mishap on Tuesday night! Somehow he broke his tooth.It frac.off diagonally. Poor baby! I took him to the dentist on Thursday!  The dentist said we will watch it for a month to make sure it doesn't abcess! So he has to go a little while looking snaggle toothed!He's cute though. It adds to all the silly personality that is blossoming right now!! Jon is definantly a little dare devil.He falls so much there is no telling when he bumped it! Well I can not finish this note without adding a comment about the recent revelations.....We are all distraught about Obama being elected as President.  We must all trust in God that he has a plan for this to be and we must pray for the best and do the best we can. There is hope in all things! Jason is having a really hard time accepting this.  It may take along time,if ever!!:)

1 comment:

Erica Shurter said...

Amen sister, the bible tells us to pray for our leaders!
So where is the picture of J's tooth???

About Me

My photo
Bakersfield, California, United States
I have been in the dental field for 17 years. I recently added relationship marketing to my job set. I am excited to share and create a fun and exciting team to join in this new ground floor opportunity!! Many exciting ways to grow and not only improve your health but your finacial status as well! Health+ Wealth= Happiness! Favorite quote: "Today ,Please take care of you for me and I will take care of me for you.". Jim Roan

Followers