Wednesday, December 3, 2008


 










Just a note to say Hi to everyone and Thank you all for your love and support for me and my family!  This  has been along few weeks. I had a great visit with my family over Thanksgiving. I think that I am ready for a little peace and a nice quiet Christmas! I want the memory of My brother to live on and for him to never be forgotten. I still can not believe he is gone. I see him everytime I see a ball cap or tall guy with dark hair.  He was a good guy and had alot going for him. His children will be the ones that feel his absence the most!  Dennis we love and miss you so much! We will meet again someday up yonder. May you be at peace and know we are forever at a loss, missing you!

4 comments:

BejaranoBlessings said...

God Bless with Love,

James, Brenda, Nathaniel, Isabel & Sparky Bejarano

Erica Shurter said...

Love these pics! And we love you girl! Love the pic of your mom and dad holding Dennis when he is a tiny baby! I love old pics like that! Take care girl!

BejaranoBlessings said...

I absolutely love the one with your mom & dad holding Dennis as a baby! You & Diane are SO your mom all over!!

Love you ~bre~

Betts Family said...

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. . .I found your blog on Erica's and had to do a little blog stalking. My mom says she would love to get in contact with your mom, maybe leave a message on my blog with an email or something we could reach you all at. Best wishes and happy holidays.

About Me

My photo
Bakersfield, California, United States
I have been in the dental field for 17 years. I recently added relationship marketing to my job set. I am excited to share and create a fun and exciting team to join in this new ground floor opportunity!! Many exciting ways to grow and not only improve your health but your finacial status as well! Health+ Wealth= Happiness! Favorite quote: "Today ,Please take care of you for me and I will take care of me for you.". Jim Roan

Followers