Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Just wanted to send out my Thanksgiving wishes to all my Family and Friends!! Drive safe and enjoy yourselves!! I am so very Thankful for many things this year, most of all for God blessing me with such a wonderful supportive family, and husband! Jason is supporting me and helping me when in the beginning he thought I was crazy! I am starting this business with an earnest heart and it is my New Years resolution to succeed and share this wonderful business opportunity with all who will take the time to listen and learn about the products and their benefits. I have been taking the Balance+ and the Burst4 now for one month and have noticed a significant differace in my energy level.I have also had dark patches under my eyes that was described to me as a hormone imbalance that appeared sometime after my last pregnancy. It has deminished very noticably to me and this was a reason for me to begin taking the Balance in the beginning! I have also lost about 5lbs! The skeptic, (Jason) LoL..... has also be taking the Burst4 regularly and has felt an increase energy. This from the guy who was drinking 2-3 energy drinks a day plus coffee to try to acheive a normal level of energy. He has no Thyroid due to the Thyroid cancer and its removal in Jan. of 2008. He is also sleeping better. :))

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Bakersfield, California, United States
I have been in the dental field for 17 years. I recently added relationship marketing to my job set. I am excited to share and create a fun and exciting team to join in this new ground floor opportunity!! Many exciting ways to grow and not only improve your health but your finacial status as well! Health+ Wealth= Happiness! Favorite quote: "Today ,Please take care of you for me and I will take care of me for you.". Jim Roan

Followers