Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm Back!!

Now I really hope my devoted friends and family still check on this blog from time to time!! It is gonna be my business page from now on since I usually keep everyone updated on Facebook. I am starting my own business and am Very excited to have my sister and her team helping me get my start! I say her Team, they are my team too! I am in launching my new business, DuVita!! It is all natural supplements that help you to lose weight and feel better, giving you energy and vitality! There are 3 supplements , BURST4 , BALANCE +, and APPETITE +.
BURST4 is the newest addition to the DuVita family of products. Burst4 is a unique proprietary blend of seven essential ingredients that combine nature's most powerful nutrients with scientific research. BURST4 is specialy formulated to support the four most important aspects of a vibrant life------Vitality, Focus,Energy, and Attitude. BURST4 is packed with powerful antioxidants. essential amino acids and naturally produced vitamins, minerals, and flavonoids to help you and your body preform at peak levels.
BALANCE+ contains important adaptogenic herbs, which in Traditional Chinese Medicine help the body maintain balance and also restore health when sick. When BALANCE+ is taken regularly, it restores the body to its natural state, enabling all organs to function normally. This regulatory effect on bodily functions is the hallmark of an adaptogen. Adaptogens are special plants containing vitamins and minerals that can increase the body's resistance to everyday stress, trauma, anxiety, and fatigue.
APPETITE+ was specially formulated to enhance your body's natural thermogenic qualities to reduce appetite, promote weight loss without jitery side effects. Raspberry keynotes in APPETITE+ will burn fat that has already been stored in your body and can prevent the storage of new fats.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Bakersfield, California, United States
I have been in the dental field for 17 years. I recently added relationship marketing to my job set. I am excited to share and create a fun and exciting team to join in this new ground floor opportunity!! Many exciting ways to grow and not only improve your health but your finacial status as well! Health+ Wealth= Happiness! Favorite quote: "Today ,Please take care of you for me and I will take care of me for you.". Jim Roan

Followers